Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Avengers BOOK TAG

IRON MAN
The First Book In the Series

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Choosing the book because of the movie that just came out and (despite little issues with it) freaking adored!!

HULK
A Book That You Can't Talk About Because It Would Make You Angry. And People Wouldn't Like When You're Angry

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Probably the biggest disappointment of 2015 for me. But still looking out for the sequal :)


"Skipping Captain America because I don't read historical fiction as mush as I  wish I could"

THOR
 A Book Based On Mythology Of Any Kind

A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J Maas



BLACK WIDOW
 A side character you wish would get their own movie or book

Alex Sheathes from Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Okay he's not a "side character" but have a chance to see what happened to him during the second book? I would kill for it! Just imagine it guys.. 
HAWKEY
 A Book You Love But Everyone Else Seems To Dislike

Fallen by Lauren Kate




NICK FURY
 A Character With Ton Of Sass

Adrian Ivashkov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead





QUICKSILVER AND SCARLET WITCH
 A Book With A Great Sibling Relationship

For this one I have to go with June and Metias from Legend by Marie Lu. Adored their relationship since book one till the end.


PHIL COULSON
 A Book You Wish Would Be Adapted For The Big (Or Small) Screen

The Selection by  Kiera Cass

I feel like the sries would make such a great TV show!! And seeing Maxon on TV? Yes please!

LOKI
 A Villain You Can't Help But Love

Darth Vader 

Sorry, can't remember any of the villain I love but Vader? He. Is. My. Soulmate. I can't even imagine that someone can hate him. He is..THE Villain. The Villain of all villains. The King of villains. 
BONUS: ANT MAN
 The Next Book On your TBR

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

No comments:

Post a Comment